Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meeting Monday & other thoughts.........

I have asked Rick (our website guy) to meet with myself and Sandy Ponds, the graphic artist who is going to help us with a logo and other branding materials to come to my house Monday night to talk about improvements to the website and our overall look. I will let you know what we come up with and I am very excited. We need a name that won’t replace PPO but that I can trademark, here are some ideas, what do you like? Photos Matter, Photos Count, Photos- Finished!, Image to Life…


Yesterday I attended the West Hartford Chamber of Commerce Meeting and heard an amazing speaker, the women had created the "take our daughters to work day". She now has a non-profit organization called, "make mine a million" which encourages women to have a vision for a million dollar business. I introduced myself to my table folks and told them I was a Personal Photo Orgnaizer and got immediate feedback and questions. One of the folks there owns a company  here in Connecticut called Companions and Homemakers. They provide companions to the elderly. I told her about what I did and asked if she thought we could team up, offering our PPO folks to their clients. She gave me her card and said let's have coffee.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathi (and other girls I hope to meet one day!!),

    Off the cuff thoughts for what sounds like a tag line of sorts?? yes/no?? I could be way of track....

    Showcase your memories
    Preserve your past
    Share your life
    Dont be "the stranger in the box"
    Leave a legacy
    Tell your story - today

    If I am way off target please disregard.

    Cant wait for all the new stuff especially the logo so I can start showering it around to get our name out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathi- did you decide on a name and logo?

    ReplyDelete